What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent from a website to a users' computer or mobile device, which stores the user's information to optimize a company's site, make visiting the site again easier.
What cookies we use
Our site uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our website and use all of the features. Without these cookies, features like shopping carts and scheduling cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies - These cookies collect information about how you use our website — for instance, which pages you go to the most. This data may be used to help optimize our website and make it easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to our website from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the purchase of a service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies - These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure we show you our website appointment scheduler localized for your time zone. Or you may opt-in to saving your name and email address in cookies for greater convenience so you do not need to enter the information in again. Unless you specifically opt-in to saving identifying information, the information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-Happy Parenting and Families websites.
What are the cookies used for
How you can opt out
To opt-out of third-party cookies, please utilize the appropriate option(s) below:
- To opt-out of ad targeting cookies set by Google, click here: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads?hl=en.
- To opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks click here.
- To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching for and deleting files with "cookie" in it.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
We (Happy Parenting & Families LLC) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website and services. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy one of our services, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
- Family Information. If you choose to purchase a service from us we may ask for specific information related to your children and other family members in order to serve you.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
- Cookies (see our Cookies Policy for more information)
We Do Not Sell or Rent Your Information to Anyone
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process payment or schedule appointments.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
3rd Party Service Providers
We use third party companies to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
This website may contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Last Updated September 1, 2020.
About our Terms and Conditions
Happy Parenting and Families, LLC (known throughout this document as "We", "Us" or "Our") are proud to provide you with our website and related software, applications, content, product and services (known collectively throughout this document as "Services").
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of HappyParentingAndFamilies.com and any Services you order from us.
The following Terms are a binding legal contract between you and Happy Parenting & Families, LLC. Please read these Terms carefully before using our website or any of our Services. Your use of our Services means you agree to be bound by the following Terms. Do not use our Services if you do not accept these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time, with or without specific notice to you. Your use of our Services after we post modifications to these Terms means you accept the updated Terms. You must be 16 years or older to use our Services.
Registration data and other personally identifiable information this site, or our affiliated 3rd parties, may collect is subject to these Terms and also governed by our Privacy & Cookie Policies.
Our website service
Our Services provided via this website are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any provision of this website and its Services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. You further agree we will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
Rules of Conduct
You must be 16 years old or older to use our Services.
By using our Services, you explicitly agree that; (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website or any product or service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you; (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (d) you will not provide, and you will not use this website to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this website to promote or operate any service or content without our prior written consent; (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to us being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including, but not limited to, laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
You agree that this website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this website which you deem to be offensive or objectionable, nor for any error or omission.
Strictly Prohibited Activities
You may NOT use HappyParentingAndFamilies.com, our products, services or content to take action that could harm us or anyone else, interfere with any of our services, or use our product, services or content in a manner that violates any law. For example, you may not:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your credentials or any information you provide;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, scraping, or harvesting of content, or use any other unauthorized means to compile information;
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personal information) about other users, including e‑mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- Solicit, collect, transmit, store, or otherwise make available private information or personal information of any third party;
- Use the Services to send commercial electronic messages or install a computer program on another person’s computer system;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information, or any services available on or through the Services;
- Use any device, software, or program to interfere with the Services or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system, device, or network;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise interfere with any software that is a part of the Services, or use any tools for compromising security (e.g., password‑guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools);
- Use another's information, account, or password, except as expressly permitted;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our network or infrastructure;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to our or our users' computers, devices, or systems;
- For the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Services; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts any person from using the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us, users, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Happy Parenting & Families, LLC, in our absolute discretion, may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to and use of our Services, with or without prior notice.
All content, code, software, and any other materials that are part of our Services other than any content you may submit is the property of Happy Parenting & Families, LLC. You may use our Services and print copies of Happy Parenting & Families content only for noncommercial, informational, personal use, without modification, and only so long as you comply with these Terms.
3rd Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that your use of any of our Services is at your own risk. Services are provided to you "as is" and "as available", and we expressly disclaim all conditions, representations and warranties not expressly set out in these Terms to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We make no warranty, either implied or expressed, that any part of our Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that any advice or other information obtained via our Services should be used solely at your own risk, and we will not be held liable in any way.
Please contact us directly if any Service is not working properly. It is your responsibility to ensure you follow installation instructions for accessing our Services, have the minimum system requirements, update software as recommended, and contact us directly if you encounter a problem with any of our Services.
We shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance for causes beyond our control or any other damage which does not result from a breach of our obligations under these Terms.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply Services for your personal, non-commercial, and domestic use. If you use these Services for any other purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or similar loss.
You expressly understand and agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of Services or the inability to use Services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through Services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using Services, or (v) any other matter relating to Services.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all rights to this website and its contents, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. By making Services available to you, we are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website or provided product, Services or content without our prior written consent.
Please direct any questions, complaints or comments related to our policies to connect@HappyParentingAndFamilies.com or by calling 612-440-1477.