You’re looking for parenting solutions that work
Here's How We Can Help
We understand the challenging behaviors you are facing from your child are frustrating. When other solutions have failed to produce the change you need, we offer tailored guidance for parenting solutions that work.
What Parents like you are saying
- We discuss development, behavior, discipline and self-care.
- We go deep into the specific behaviors you are seeking to change so parenting solutions are tailored to your needs.
- The goal is for you to leave with confidence in your parenting, improved behavior in your child and hope for the future.
- Live 1-hour private coaching sessions (currently only virtual appointments only due to COVID-19)
- 10-minute check-ins via phone to ensure success
- Evidence based, trauma informed, techniques and tools based in science and research (i.e. positive psychology, attachment theory, mindfulness and child development)
already stretched too thin? We've got you covered
Most parents see a decrease in challenging behaviors in as little as 4 sessions.
It's not about changing everything. It's about changing the right things. The changes we make are simple, but the results you see are dramatic.
Stop wasting your time with solutions that don't work for your child. Have a custom plan made for you.
Are You Frustrated When Your Child...
Doesn't Listen to You
Refuses to Do Things
Has Big Meltdowns
Gets in Trouble at School
Destroys or Damages Things
Fights or Argues
We give you the answers to minimize these behaviors & more
When a child acts out, it is natural for us as parents to feel embarrassed, angry and frustrated. It is also natural for us to wonder what we are doing wrong or why parenting is so hard. Or why solutions that work for other children do not work for ours.
Do you want to know why you feel this way?
Because parenting a child who has tough behaviors is really hard. It feels awful when your child is acting out and it is causing you both to suffer.
It is normal to not know what to do. You are not a bad parent. And you are NOT alone.
You just need the right tools so you can be a more effective parent with your child.
We have the tools you need. As a Certified Parent Coach, we work with parents just like you. Parents who want to help their children, but nothing's working.
Our parent coaching sessions give you step by step solutions tailored to your child and your needs.